Chapter 12 - Fetlife Story

 Go clean yourself up and bring a warm wet towel to the living room to clean this pig slobber off my temple."  You stood up and kicked me out of your way gently as you walked to the living room.  My eyes never leaving your ass.  I wanted my mouth in there now but knew I had tasks to accomplish.

------

I walked from the throne room to the bedroom to shower and shave.  My pig pussy and pig clit getting a stubble.  I meticulously shaved as much as I could around my cage.    I did this as quickly as possible as to not keep you waiting.   I brought you a hot towel as you were sitting on the coach eating from a box of Chex cereal.    I came to you.  Kneeling next to you.  Your presence so strong I instinctively put my head down waiting for you act.  You nonchalantly thru your leg over the arm of the chair.  You continued to eat and watch television without saying a word.   I took the warm wash cloth and gently cleaned your temple of anything that even resembled my saliva.  Without fanfare you moved your legs closed and I returned to my position head down next to you.  You put the bag down.

"Ok piggy lets see what kinda job you did on my pig flesh."  You pushed the coffee table back away from you.  "Ok on all 4's snout up for inspection.", you stood and walk around me.  Starting at my head you rubbed your hands on my smooth face.  "Why is my piggy's face smooth?", you stated out loud.

I replied..."Owners piggy's face is smooth so that owners soft skin is not irritated while servicing"

"Good Piggy...You missed some hair in your ear and its disgusting.  Like you can afford to be more disgusting than you are.", I felt you pull on my head, your fingers pushing into my mouth.  Pulling back the lips inspecting me like a prize pig at the fair.  "I want your teeth brushed better.".  With that you walked around to the back of me.  Hands gripping my ass spreading the cheeks.  The humiliation growing in me as my body underwent inspection.  I felt like what I was.  An object merely existing to serve you.  Your hands roamed over my pig pussy, caged pig clit and balls.   You seemed pleased with it as you said nothing but walked away.  I watched as you walked back into the room carrying a wooden paddle with holes in it.  It was thick.  A stout device.  You stepped in front of me and opened your robe.  Now staring at your thick bush.  You rubbed my head while you spoke.

"You have some issues that I pointed out so you are getting disciplined.  My goal is to make you the best pig possible.  But pigs only learn thru physical discipline.  Kiss my temple and thank me for my effort."

I leaned forward kissing you gently on your mound.  Thanking you for making me a better pig.

With the formality out of the way I heard it and then I really felt it.  I jolted forward the pain across my ass almost unbearable.  

"If I have to come get my pig I'm going to tie you down and paddle you until you pass out."  I knew you were not kidding and I got back into position.  Whack...whack....whack.... over and over the pain was almost unbearable.  "As always piggy you can cry if you need to.   We are established that I know you aren't a man."  I gripped the table as about 20 blows came down on me.  I was panting breathing heavily as I saw you back in front.  Turning around and lifting your robe.  You held the cheeks of your ass apart and I immediately gave you a sloppy wet kiss and thanked your for training your pig.

"Good Piggy....Would you like some food.",  I nodded in agreement not daring to look at you.  You sat down and grabbed your bag of Chex.  "Get down and be my coffee table."   I scurried down in front of you getting on all 4's.  I felt your feet on my back as you started to eat again.  I felt one foot leave my back and came back to my face.  There was a Chex wedged between your toes.  I greedily at the Chex from your offering.  Hungrily licking between your toes to get at the over and over as you continued to feed me.  I heard the door open but could not see who it was.  From the laughing I quickly identified the person as your friend.    I heard you offer her some and laughing she came around to the to my face.  She stripped off her workout clothes and made a show of putting the Chex between the cheeks of her ass.  She then offered me the Chex and I dug into her sweaty ass to get the food from it.   I felt disgusting, and humiliated,   But more and more as your training commenced it was clear to me that I was becoming what was best for you.  And so by default what was best for me.  "Man o man I love this pig.  I'll have to buy him from you some day.  Come on piggy get it all out of there."  I ate away at her ass until she pulled away and sat on the couch propping her feet on my ass and nuzzling into you.

Some time had gone by now when a knock came to the door and I felt you remove your feet and walk over and open it.  In stepped a man and a woman.  I stared at them not knowing what was going on but feeling shame as I knelt there on all fours still being used as a foot stool.  Both people immediately stripped down he revealed a cage similar to my own.  You greeted the woman by pulling her naked back to you.  She was heavier and her breast was enormous.  I watched as you kissed her mouth and grouped at her large chest.   You looked over at the man.  

"I don't see you for two weeks and suddenly you think your pig head should be above my waist?"  The woman broke from you for a second and hammered the man directly in his cage dropping him to the ground.   "Owner will think I'm slacking on your training."  I rolled over and began kissing your feet begging for forgiveness as you took her back into your arms kissing her deeply.  Your hands roaming her body..

"Don't worry my favorite pig.  I'd never blame you for a male pigs behavior.  They are sometimes forgetful even when you cage up their brain."

You reached down and grabbed his collar and brought her by the hand over to me.  "This is my newest pig to the pig pen.  Piggy 2 we will call him.  Piggy two this is piggy one and queen piggy.  She is head pig and if I'm not preset you obey every single word from her mouth do you understand"

"Yes owner.  Whatever pleases you"  I put my head down respectfully.  You moved piggy 2 in front of me.  His pig pussy inches from my face.   You held his ass cheeks apart gaping his pussy as Queen pig pushed my head forward so that my nose was buried inside him and you let his cheeks go so that it held my nose tight.  "I need you pigs to get acquainted.  Push that pig tongue out and taste his pointless pig sack'  When I didn't immediately comply.   You bent down close to my ear.  "Trust me it isn't gay.  Neither of you are actually men.  If you don't let him I'm going to uncage him and let him go to town on your pig pussy.  It hasn't cum in weeks I'm sure it would love to cum in that tight pussy of yours."  I rest my tongue on his balls as the women all shouted their approval.  Always when I thought you couldn't dismantle my masculinity more you did again.  Shredding it away as if it was used tissue.  Always getting deeper into my psyche.  Re-wiring it to the pig you knew was inside.  I saw you sit on the couch and the other two women came next to you and all of you put your feet on the now extra long coffee table.  My nose buried in the other pigs pussy and my tongue tasting his pig sack.  You reached into your robe fishing out your breasts and feeding a huge nipple to each woman as they devotedly suckled on you.  I'm not sure how long this scene all played out.  I didn't think it would be possible to me more ashamed until I heard studs voice booming.   "Oh that's a good look for you man.  I always knew you were an man ass lover.   I could feel my body become crimson all over..

"Come here stud.  Please stop calling these pigs men.  The only time they are men is when they have your cum in them.  You know that", everyone laughed at that even the queen pig felt free to laugh and then immediately latched back unto your breast.   Well I'm going to go head to the shower and then go to the gym.    I glanced as he unceremoniously pulled your friend off of your tit with a pop.  And lead her to the shower.  

"You kids enjoy yourselves", I heard you say as you resituated your feet on your piggy table.  It didn't take long before the sound of sex filled the house as Stud clearly was fucking the daylights out of your friend.  Her passionate screaming, the banging, and the low grunts of Stud as both were clearly enjoying the situation.  I glanced over my nose still buried in pig pussy.  Pig 1 periodically would push back trying to bury my nose deeper into his well stretched pig pussy.  Clearly enjoying my humiliation, but also clearly trying not to arouse suspicion.  I saw you heft both of Queen pigs melon sized breasts.  

"Are these hurting my little piggy.  Is it feeding time?"  Seeing her nod you pulled your feet off of us and brought her over to the counter.  Leaning her over so that her head and arms were on the counter and the pendulous breasts hung under her.   You came back and grabbed each of us by the collar and led us over positioning us under a tit.  Pig one clearly was excited but I didn't know why.  She grabbed a breast and put the nipple in my mouth.  

"Cover the whole nipple with your mouth.  Areola and all pig",  I obediently. Tilted my head back and fed the entire nipple in my mouth.  Pig one doing the same.  Then  you spoke.  "Feed piggys...Feed"

Pig one immediately reached up gripping the breast tightly as he was sucking very hard.  Eliciting a pleasurable moan from queen pig.  "Don't worry honey it won't take the new pig long to latch on"

I did as pig one did and was almost immediately rewarded with warm milk.  Surprised at first but famished also I began earnestly suckling at the huge dangling breast and earnestly began milking her.  Ravenously so.  I was so hungry even being treated as a baby pig was worth it.  I felt my head being pulled off.

"Look at me...", I did as I was told...milk running from the corners of my mouth.  "Who provides for every need you have.   Who provides you with being controlled, being debased, being used for all that your pig brain can handle."  I was mesmerized by the leaking nipple above me.  I didn't just want it.  I needed it.    I thought for a moment but I new the answer.  My head swirling with how seemingly easy it was to get me to this point.  Powerful man...yea right.   Remembering having my legs draped over your hips like a virgin school girl.  Moaning as you pumped me with cock.  Forcing me to look you in the eye as you crushed my masculinity with not just your cock but your will alone.  I finally spoke.  My owner provides all that I need.  You got down next to me and began fingering my pig pussy and rubbing on my cage.   "And what is it that my pig needs?"  I couldn't think of anything.  Nothing my mind was blank of anything that I might actually want.  Then I just spoke.  Whatever my owner needs.

"Very very good piggy.  I may not have to sell your sweet pig ass after all,  now feed little piggy.  Back on the tit like a good pig."  I immediately latched back on to queen pigs tit.  Suckling madly to get her milk.  After a couple of minutes the breasts were pulled away from our mouths and we were both sitting on our haunches breathing heavily.  The queen pig was deeply being french kissed by you and sent into the bedroom.  You turned around bending over the counter.  "Thank me properly now."  Pig one and I both started kissing your ass delicately. I pulled on one cheek and pig one the other and we took turns frenching your puckered ass.  Driving our tongues into you as deeply as we could. "You pigs can't live without the taste of my ass can you.   You know it is where you belong.  When I actually let you lick my temple oh the pigs clits strain in their cage don't they...Together now"...  We both stopped not wanting to touch tongues.  You sensed the hesitation and turned around.  "Look up at me now..."  We both did as instructed.  "It isn't gay.  It can't be as you aren't men.  Do you think Stud squeals like a little girl on my cock?   Do you think Stud lays on his back with his thick legs over my hips.  Begging for dick?"  We both shook our heads no.  "Well you both do don't you?  You both eat Studs cum... You both have given me documents on the what fine cock and men's bodies look like.   You are pig...Now get to thanking me properly."  You turned back around and pig one and I tentatively at first began tonguing your ass together.  Our tongues often times touching.  But we did our best still to please you but avoid that.  "Good Job pigs.  Now lets go take care of my friend.

As we walked into the bedroom.  Queen pig was on the bed.  Laying on her back with her mouth open and tongue wiggling as if she was eating while furiously masturbating.  The activity was so specific it must have been an instruction from you.  In a heap on the floor was your friend.  Parts of her body covered in Stud's thick cum.

"Ok piggy's consume Studs cum and then take her into the shower and clean your disgusting saliva off of her."  We set out on our task scooping dollops of Studs thick musky scent into our pig mouths.  You without any ceremony mounted Queen Pigs upturned face causing the frantic pace on her fingers as she was clearly cumming having tasted your wetness.  

"Make sure those tongues touch while cleaning her.  I want to see it.   I want to see those tongues fighting over man cum"

We dug into our duties.  Slowly  at first and then as we hit the larger deposits of Studs load our tongues competing with one another over cum.   Pig one even sucked the cum I had scooped up of of my tongue, sucking it into his mouth.   I glanced up and you were holding your huge tits pinching each nipple as your hips slid back and forth across Queen Pigs face.  You dropped down on your hands as really started to dig your hips in.  Your breasts swaying back and forth with the movements.

"Piggy tell me about Studs cum.",  I took one long lick along a rope of his cum on your friends stomach.  I lifted my cum slimed face to you.  I started to describe it for you.  "It is thick, milky, both bitter and salty.  It is so thick it is like eating a cream sauce.  It tasks like a real man"

"So compare it to your pig waste",  You bore down on your queen pig as I debased myself.  

"My pig waste is insulting to cum.  It is thin and watery.  It tastes disgusting in comparison to a mans.   cum.  It is as pointless as my soft smooth body.",  I watched you as you began to shudder.  Obviously enjoying what I was saying.  Queen pig began to gurgle as you filled her mouth with your cum.  Grunting over and over, grinding yourself down on her until you were satisfied.  You rolled off of her and kissed her forehead.  

"Go help you hubby piggy clean up my friend in the next room.  Piggy two come up here and lay down."

I did as instructed.  Watching as my fellow pigs led your friend into the next room hearing the shower turn on 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riding the cock training